Consolidated Printers, Inc.
- Part of a design team responsible for designing the sample ballot books for the 2016 Presidential Primary Elections.
- As lead designer I trained and on-boarded new team members.
- Created templates using InDesign for sample voting ballots.
- Created and printed prototype booklets for client proofing.
03/2015 - 01/2016
Associate Visual Designer (freelance)
- Part of the design team that’s responsible for building out designs of desktop apps, Ipad apps, and movies and animations.
- Assisted with design of pharmaceutical infographics and illustrations.
- Helped with the production of applications for future clients.
- Delivered high-end quality content/production changes in a fast paced environment according to production dates.
10/2012 - present
- Designed benefit poster, business cards, and other collateral for various clients.
- Meeting with clients to discuss projects.
- Generate design presentations for client approval and feedback.
- Designed projects from concept generation to final execution.
- Notable clients include QBar, Benders and CCSF.
02/2013 - 03/2014
- Responsible for the process and production of print magazines to web ready files.
- Performed specialized preparation of digital publication files using Enfocus Pitstop (PDF pre - flight, auto - correction, and editing plug - in for Acrobat).
- Added interactivity to pdf’s for web and mobile platforms.
- Communicated and interacted with department staff to assure the quality production of all publications.
- Emphasis on quality with great attention to detail.
12/2007 - 01/2013
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and facilitating all production processes, including the tracking, pick up, delivery and quality check process.
- Produced complex orders and print ready files for a smooth production flow.
- Performed specialized design, typesetting and pre-press production using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Responsible for ensuring quality during and after production process.
Emerge Studios (Internship at CCSF)
08/2012 - 12/2012
- Gained practice with client communications
- Used design process and project management for individual and collaborative design projects
- Created posters, logos, brochures, booklets and journals, campaigns and other projects from concept development through design, illustration, typesetting, pasteup, and film assembly, using traditional and electronic tools.
City College of San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
• Visual Design
• Graphic Design
• Web Production
• Print Production
• Brand Identity
• Adobe CC
• Basic HTML
• Interactive PDF’s